The Global Communications team are responsible for telephony, IT Estates, networking and security infrastructure. This role has a primary focus on campus and data centre networks, wide area networks as well as Internet hosting, market data and B2B environments as well as next generation firewalls, load-balancers and cloud platforms. We are looking for candidate who can bring a genuine interest in operations for our networking and security infrastructure and work in our fast-paced environment.
We’re a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future. We have around 4,000 people on six continents. And we’ve been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn’t change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
The Singapore based APAC Technology Infrastructure Team provides primary operations and engineering services for all infrastructure components across the Asia-Pacific region and the rest of the world working in a Follow-The-Sun global support model. You will work closely with our monitoring and first line support teams as well as our Engineering teams based in APAC and abroad.
What You’ll Do
The Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications You’ll Need
Excellent English communication
Experience working within the ITIL Framework
Experience of ServiceNow
Knowledge of voice, video and audio-visual solutions
Working knowledge of the following:
- Branch & Data Centre Switching & Routing
- Wireless technologies, setup, troubleshooting and security
- Enterprise Firewalls especially CheckPoint and Palo Alto
- Internet routing and security
- Understanding of cloud technologies is a big plus
- Common interior and exterior routing protocols
- Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPN technologies
- Proxy technologies, Bluecoat or McAfee
- Load Balancers
- IP Address management and network services such as DNS, DHCP and NTP
- Network management, monitoring & Diagnostic Tools
- Network probes and packet capture analysis
What You’ll Be Like