This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and dynamic regional asset management firm. We are looking for an Operations Manager with at least 3-7 years’ experience in Singapore. As the candidate will be joining a closely knitted and experienced group with a collaborative and collegiate culture, it is important that the candidate share our common values of respect, teamwork, professionalism and passion. Reporting to the Head – Product, Business Support & Operations, you will support existing funds and will work closely with internal stakeholders to manage and implement new initiative and strategies.
- To set up all fixed deposit, securities and derivatives trading accounts with brokers and clearers.
- To work with Custodians on opening of custody accounts including in restricted markets such as Taiwan, Korea, India, etc.
- Work with external service providers to ensure workflows are properly documented in Operating Memorandums
- Provide good middle office work functions between Clients and different internal/external stakeholders.
- To assist in operations projects that are assigned from time to time
- To help out in the annual audit of Funds by internal/external auditors or local regulators
- Prepare and update the product term sheet for a new fund and other relevant documentation
- Prepare product/unit trusts funds documentation which includes the deed, prospectus, product highlight sheets, supplementary prospectus, supplementary deed and regulatory forms.
- Co-ordinate and prepare any documentation with external parties necessary for new and existing funds
- At least 3-7 years of relevant buy side experience in Operations
- Prior experience in Asset Management industry is critical
- At least a bachelor degree from a recognised university
- Excellent communication skills and writing skills
- Work well with others in a team environment
- Understanding of Bloomberg AIM and Omgeo CTM is a plus