PBWM Core Banking - Technology Core Services Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The Tech Core Services Manager working closely with the Project Managers and PMO Director will ensure the environments availability, stability for the ongoing projects and for the system in production. The Tech Core Services Manager will provide the strategy, approach, checklists and work plans to drive to a successful implementation of the New Core Banking system and drive the success implementation of DevOps, Cloud Migration, Release Management to production, manage production support and automate as much as possible.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Manages the demand and supply of the pre-prod environments and ensures availability and stability of the environments and services. Defines the SLA for environment management and ensures the SLA is met always.
- Maintains the Tech Product Backlog for both pre-prod and prod environments and manage the delivery according to the project delivery plan
- Implements DevOps successful across the projects to increase the efficiency, predictability
- Migrates the in-scope systems to cloud (pre-prod and prod) as per the plan
- Ensures the banks standard release management is followed to clear the necessary stage gates, produced required artefacts and obtained required sign-off as per the project delivery plan
- Manage the PSS team to meet the SLA for they in-scope systems in production
- Identify the risks, come up with mitigation plan and tracks the risk diligently. Escalate up to Programme Director and other stakeholders at appropriate time
- Manage the vendor delivery as per plan, ensures sufficient mechanism in place to follow up with the vendors or other stakeholders for product patches/fixes in both pre-prod and prod environment
- Bachelors or Master's degree holder with 15+ years of experience in managing the above scope for PBWM Core Banking Systems
- Familiarity with Agile delivery is an advantage
- Certification in Cloud Technology, ITIL and DevOps is an advantage
- Experience in managing a team of 15 to 20 members and coordinate/manage external teams to deliver the above mentioned
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.