- 100000 SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Allegis Global Solutions
- 24 Jul 18 2018-07-24
Job Description PMO supporting Project Sapphire Assist the ITSM Technology Delivery Manager as a PMO for the ITSM Implementation Programme, working in Group Functions Enterprise Technology.
Roles & Responsibilities
Supported by the project leader in Group Functions and accountable to the Programme Manager for Project Sapphire, the candidate will be responsible for the smooth day to day running deliverables for the programme.
- To prepare and consolidate weekly / monthly meeting packs for Project Steering & Working Groups
- To work closely with the Project Managers & Technology teams for project status updates, tracking risks and issues to closure
- To assist in the preparation of monthly project financials
- To maintain project documentation and ensure governance processes adhere to Group's Project Management Practice and standards expected to pass Internal Audit
- Assist with raising Change Requests for PROD releases and manging the non-PRODUCTION release process.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Expert user of MS Office especially Word, PowerPoint, and MS Project.
- Experience running projects for a regulated organisation with previous experience in a financial organisation advantageous.
- PMP or other Project Management / Agile Qualification
- History of working in Financial Services
- Understanding of trade life cycling across the financial markets business – front/middle/back office
- Experience of Vendor Management
- Experience of Release management