A private equity real estate fund (PERE) focused on investment strategies in Southeast Asia is currently looking for a highly motivated Investment Associate to join their team in Singapore. As member of the team, you will be working with the investment and portfolio principals.
- Prepare monthly, biannual, annual and ad hoc investor reporting
- Support the asset acquisition process, including investment analysis and Investor Committee documentation
- Assist in the preparation of portfolio monitoring documentation and analyses, including valuation reporting
- Track, assess and summarize asset operating performance
- Support investment and portfolio principals
- Participate and support in external/internal meetings
- Undergraduate or higher degree in accounting/finance or equivalent preferred.
- 5 years of relevant real estate investment, advisory and/or finance experience, including at least 3 years’ experience in the fund management industry. Logistics Real Estate experience preferred. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Investment Analyst.
- Excellent Excel-based financial modeling skills with real estate and fund management application
- Strong ability to understand real estate market dynamics, and analyze operating performance and valuation models
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated capability to multi-task numerous projects and sizeable workload
- Proven aptitude to interact and work with colleagues collaboratively in team-based manner
- Excellent spoken and written English required. Additional language skills beneficial (Vietnamese, Bahasa Indonesia, and/or Mandarin)
- Ability to travel internationally
- Fundamental understanding of economics, real estate markets, financial statements, accounting, and valuation concepts
- PERE deal and finance experience and/or regional exposure is an added advantage
- Singaporean Citizens and Permanent Residents preferred
Interested candidates, please send your CV in MS Word format, stating your current/expected salaries and availability, with optional photo enclosure.
All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret to inform that only short-listed applicants will be notified.