Kamet Capital Partners was established in 2017 as a single family office in Singapore. Since 2018, we have successfully evolved into a Professional Multi-Family Office and holds a Capital Markets Services (CMS) license to operate as a Licensed Fund Management Company (LFMC). We are led by a core team of highly experienced financial professionals, with entrepreneurial, single family office, hedge fund, asset management, wealth management, investment banking and insurance investment management expertise. We are a robust team with deep know-how to address the complexities that accompany significant wealth and the diverse needs and demands of Ultra High Net Worth families.
- Providing effective administrative and Personal Assistant support to dedicated client of multi-family office
- Handling written correspondences and reports; file management
- Liaising with client’s local and overseas partners
- Handling corporate secretarial administration
- Making travel arrangements, scheduling internal and external meetings
- Taking meeting minutes, prepare meeting minutes and to ensure dissemination
- Attending to all other administrative duties including Trust
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
- Mature, pro-active and highly independent individual
- Fluent in both written and spoken English is a must. Mandarin speaking will be an advantage.
- Candidates with Corporate Secretarial experience is a must
- Will be required to travel to neighbouring countries when necessary