Partnered with some of the world’s leading airlines GOOSE Recruitment is dominating the market globally as Pilot recruitment specialists. With a continued demand from our clients we are growing our team and looking for another Pilot Talent Specialist to join our Singapore team. As a fast-growing business, with ambitious plans, a wealth of recruitment experience, and the backing of a large and industry leading parent company, this is an opportunity to be a part of something huge!
As a Pilot Talent Specialist, you will be an integral part of the sales and delivery team and an essential part of helping us turn our exciting plans into reality!
Day to day, your role will look like this;
- Speaking with Pilots from all around the world, conducting telephone interviews and initial screenings
- Manage candidates through our partnered airlines’ rigorous recruitment and interview processes
- Ensure all aspects of security and compliance checks are complete and up to date
- Offering the highest quality of care to all candidates, and further growing your network
- Working closely with the team, to develop a strong understanding of the industry and become a true market specialist
Do you have what it takes to be a part of GOOSE Recruitment?
This is what we are looking for;
- The Pilot Talent Specialist must be incredibly organised
- A genuine interest in the Aviation industry
- Be a natural hunter, always looking to grow your network and find hidden talent
- Able to understand relatively complex roles and the world of Pilots and Airlines
- A strong eye for detail to ensure compliance is always maintained
- A superb communicator
- Competitive by nature and naturally salesy
Although a general interest in the aviation industry is important, no previous experience is necessary to become a world class Pilot Talent Specialist with GOOSE Recruitment.
We offer industry leading training, so as long as you can offer great people skills, you like a challenge, and are hungry for success then this could be the first step in your career to becoming a part of our team. You may come from a background in sales, cabin crew, airport operations, account management, in house recruitment, telecommunications, or even a fresh graduate!
This is a full time and permanent role, offering a basic salary and uncapped commission. You will be situated in stunning offices nearby to Boat Quay, and may be required to do the occasional international travel for networking events and meeting clients.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter along with some detail as to why you want to work for us!