Platform Engineer - Technology & Operations
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
· Working with OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker and other open source technologies
· Administrating containerization platform (OpenShift), manage capacity plan and review on regular basis
· Migrating workloads to containers, containerized development workflows
· Installing, configuring and managing OpenShift Container Platform components master, infra and worker nodes
· Creating CI/CD pipelines for infrastracture updates
Our Ideal Candidate
· Minimum 2 to 3 years experience with PaaS technologies
· You have experience in containerization technologies, the Docker project, Kubernetes, and OpenShift
· You have Advanced Linux Administiration experience or RHCE
· You are familiar with technologies like Git, Jenkins 2, Bitbucket, Artifactory, JIRA
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.