Product Specialist, Equities & Structured Products - Execution & Solutions (Senior Associate/Associate Director) (Mid Shift)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Product Specialist
!! General Description
• Mid-shift role, where working hours are from 2pm - 10pm
• Work closely with Front Office and End-clients on pricing and execution of cash equities, related listed options, derivatives and structured products.
• Work closely with the equities, structured products, advisory and Premium Equity teams globally in a team-based approach.
• Part of the execution team of the Equities Advisory Sales & Trading (EAST) team at Investment Advisory & Sales (IAS), Product Management Group. Main duties
• Pricing and execution in cash equity markets, related listed options, derivatives and structured products).
• Accurate and prompt execution of orders in fast-moving markets from BOS relationship managers, as well as high net worth clients and external asset managers.
• Responsible for monitoring and managing direct dealing clients' positions, limits and margin requirement
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with market counterparties for collaborations and partnership. Effectively support the distribution of Focus Products in partnership with PMG and Front Office partners (RMs and ICs).
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with front office sales teams.
• Ensure compliance with all internal and regulatory policies and procedures.
• Address and resolve dealing / product related queries and issues of both internal/external clients, including order status monitoring, prompt reporting of trades.
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders including relationship managers, Middle Office and Back Office, counterparties and brokers.
• Ensure high standards of service excellence and minimize risks in execution.
• Provide professional advice and market analysis based on BOS research views and market colour with consideration to clients' risk profile and investment objectives.
• Provides market updates and execution related advisory to meet the needs of high net-worth clients.
Compliance / Regulatory Aspects
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and internal compliance policies as applicable.
• Adherence to BOS dealing procedures.
• Ad hoc projects in relation to specific aspects of execution and desk activities. Qualifications Work experience requirements
• Relevant Equity and Derivatives dealing experience in sell-side or buy-side institution preferred
• Knowledge and understanding of banking & regulatory guidelines
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills and strong team-player
• Ability to speak to clients confidently, receive orders, report executions, and to give stock market news updates
• High professionalism and energy level, able to engage and build relationships with clients well.
• Driven and committed to service excellence
• Spoken Languages: English & Mandarin. Ability to speak other languages / dialects, an added advantage Education Requirements
• Degree holder with min 5 years dealing experience, preferably in a wealth management set-up.
• CACS1, CACS2, FMRP an added advantage Reporting To
Team Lead, Equities & Structured Products - Execution & Solutions (SG)