Production Support Lead (Ecosystem/Paylah), Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
This is a very DevOps/SRE aligned production management role. The role implies extensive collaboration with the developers, business users and the wider regional production support teams. It requires you to be an effective communicator and a team player. Design, implement, fix and recommend strategies to automate for a very reliable production system/flow. Being technically hands-on will help in this aspect. The role is expected to involve production incident management, root cause analysis (RCA) and related follow ups to ensure closure of the issue.
The role will need to plan, manage, monitor and optimize the production related & related capacity and resiliency management.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong Java skills
- ITIL Foundation V3/2011 certification preferred
- DevOps certification preferred
- At least 8 years of experience and strong understanding of support incident, change and problem management process
- Minimum 5 years of experience doing L2/L3 production support, preferably in banking/finance Technology domain.
- Minimum 3 years of exposure of Amazon Web Services (EC2, ELB, VPC, S3, CloudFront, IAM, RDS, Route 53, CloudWatch, SNS,).
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experiences in Linux OpenShift, Docker Containers and Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of microservice architecture and RESTful API integration patterns.
- Involved in installation, configuration and administration of RHEL 5x/6.x Servers.
- Providing data for a weekly and monthly report to senior management.
- Monitor Production Server Health of different parameters (CPU Load, Physical Memory, Swap Memory, Hard disk, Mysql service, Http service and response time)
- Installation ofPackages, Patch ManagementandUpgrades.
- Effectively communicate issues and status updates with business support, regional colleagues, and development teams.
- Quick thinker, problem solver (even under pressure) and a fast learner under constantly changing environment.
- Very good communication skills, be able to communicate effectively to both business and technology partners.
- Knowledge in iChamp (or similar incident ticketing tools).
- Knowledge in Monitoring tools (such as Grafana).
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.