Programmer (9-12 mths contract) – Treasury Financial Control & Advisory (Business Solutions & Control)
Treasury Financial Control & Advisory function supports the Bank's global treasury activities in the areas of Valuation and Regulatory controls, Position and P&L reconciliation, P&L reporting & analysis of the financial performance of the Global Treasury (GT) business, provides independent control monitoring on the front office trading activities and governs the maintenance of GT Murex Portfolio tree. We are looking for an individual to work with our programmers in providing automated solutions for reporting and control activities. There will be opportunities to be involved in the redesign of current QlikView/Hadoop reporting platform concurrent with the migration of the Murex front office system. Key Responsibilities
- Develop and/or enhance end users applications using QlikView.
- Migrate legacy MS access programs to QlikView applications.
- Understand data flows between multiples systems, perform granular data reconciliation to support change initiatives.
- Investigate to follow up with relevant parties for issues resolution. Ensure timely follow through for completion.
- Develop solutions with no compromise to internal controls, adhere to SOP for timely documentation of the development to deployment stages
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
Degree preferably in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or related. Diploma holders with relevant experience will be considered. Possess hands-on Qilkview experience Programming skills (e.g. VBA, SQL, Python) and familiar with use of Business Intelligence tool. Familiar with treasury products, Murex system and work experience in financial sector are preferred. Good team player communicates well and able to engage others effectively. Meticulous and diligent