• Regional exposure • Swedish company and a market leader in its field of expertise
About Our Client
Client uses technology to disrupt the traditional insurance industry and provide services to emerging markets, bringing positive impact to lives. Job Description
- Tasked with month-end accounting close process for SEA region
- Liaise with in-country finance managers, ensuring all accounting is timely, accurate and compliance with local accounting, tax & regulatory requirement and standards
- Prepare and perform balance sheet and P&L reviews & reconciliations
- Coordinate and support the timely completion of statutory audits
- All other tasks/responsibilities as required for the job, ad hoc corporate and business requests
- Check for compliance with group accounting policies and group guidelines
- Establish and maintain consolidation processes
- Manage & Support local accounting teams for accounting related matters, and audit related matters
Supports Central team in inputting of invoices into system
- Full set of book keeping for Singapore & Malaysia entity
- Prepare accurate and timely report for stakeholders
- Liaise with tax agents and external auditors.
- Initiate improvements in group consolidation processes / accounting operations and related areas
- Suggest / initiate / lead improvements in finance operations / processes as needed. Provide timely reporting to Corporate in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
- Lead / support finance related projects to improve productivity, compliance or governance and provide recommendations for improvements. This also includes the broad spectrum of project management activities.
What's on Offer
- Experienced in accounting operations
- Experienced in audit
- Degree in Accountancy
- Strong Microsoft office skills, especially Excel
- Solid experience in process improvement implementation
- Experience in ERP system
- Experience in compliance & controls & taxation matters
- Strong project management skills. Includes planning, negotiation, risk management & leadership.
- Problem solving, decision making & critical thinking skills
- Strong Interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving and demanding environment
- Team player with collaborative personality, change adaptability, efficient and well organize.
- Candidate must be willing travel to SEA countries (thirty percent or more)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work in a start up environment
- Regional exposure with travelling opportunities
- Permanent role