We are hiring for an established international conglomerate with interest in real estate business regionally.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for finance, accounting, tax, legal and compliance functions of the property business segment
- Ability to set up control procedures, structuring of property investment, financial reporting, cash flow forecast, planning and supporting cross border transactions
- Work with business head to support all aspects of finance transactions leading to the success of all investment/acquisitions
- Develop, strengthen and maintain the relationships with financial institutions, regulatory authorities and other relevant stakeholders
- Manage / control the credit and counterparty risks through business processes and monitoring mechanism Initiate new processes including system implementation and ensure controls are in place for check and balance
- Liaise with auditor and tax agent on the statutory filing with government agencies
- Degree in Accountancy and Finance
- Preferably with a CPA Technically competent with working experience in any big 4 or other large accounting firms
- Experienced in Finance, Accounting, tax control, legal compliance in property developer/investment sector with about 5 years’ experience at the minimum. Candidates with more years of experience can be considered at Senior Manager
- Exposure in providing finance support for regional properties/investment projects will be a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270