Regional Financial Controller
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Kaishi Partners , EA Licence No: 16C8316
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
An excellent opportunity for an established Finance professional to join an industry leading tech start-up.
Our client, a leading tech start-up, are seeking to appoint a Regional Financial Controller to join their growing Singapore team. The firm are an industry leader, have grown at an exponential rate & recently received significant new funding.
- Manage and mentor the finance & accounting team into a high performing, efficient, accurate and innovative team
- Oversee accounting and financial reporting for both HQ and regional teams and lead in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial reports
- Analyze variance between financial budget and forecast, as well as actual vs. forecast, identify business drivers for variances, to support timely Group Finance KPI reporting
- Degree in finance/accounting or related field
- 8+ years’ in-depth finance & accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience within a Big 4 environment
- Experience of working in a start-up an advantage
If you would like to be considered for the role then please apply below.