Relationship Manager - Global Private Banking
Join our fast-growing Asia Wealth Management teams
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a Relationship Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- To provide full service banking and all transactions to high net worth individual clients in the Indonesia Market
- To provide the marketing and business development activities in a specific geographical area or market criteria using the full range of company products and services.
- To establish new relationships and manage existing relationship in order to achieve organizational goals.
- To cooperate with platform manager to clear pending items, improve quality and resolve problems
- Dealing in an ever changing and stringent regulatory environment in certain jurisdictions
- Operating in a tough Know Your Customer processing environment
- Significant experience in relationship management in the banking sector
- Proven track record of managing relationships with key clients
- Excellent commercial and negotiation skills
- Highly developed communication skills for use in direct client contact and problem solving
- Ability to provide strong financial and statistical analysis.
- Strong customer service focus
- Attention to detail and the ability to think creatively to solve problems
- Excellent understanding of financial markets and products
To find out more about roles in Wealth Management in Hong Kong, mainland China and Singapore visit www.hsbc.com/wealth-careers You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.