Retail Credit Risk Analytics / Policy & Portfolio Management - Leading Fintech
- Bonus SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 14 Sep 18 2018-09-14
A leading Fintech organisation is looking to hire a Policy & Portfolio management professional to be accountable for Portfolio Risk Management for all Lending products to support healthy asset growth within acceptable risk appetite boundary.
- Developing the core credit framework for the region and implement across markets
- Assist in development and implementation of data collection, data analytics and other strategies to analyze statistical efficiency and guide decision-making
- Work with data scientists and other functions to deep dive on core credit issues and prioritize business and information needs
- Establish measurements to analyze credit model performance, uncover insights and/or identify targeted areas for improvements
- Monitor credit performance metrics to identify issues, new and innovative credit processes or feature improvements and business growth opportunities
- Effectively conceptualize analysis to various stakeholders
- Assist in proving inputs from Credit Risk perspective for regulatory approvals across multiple markets.
- Assist in designing and implementation of reports and performance measurement dashboards
- A Master’s degree, preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics
- Between 3 to 10 years relevant work experience in an Credit policy, Credit analytics or insights related role.
- Strong foundation in data query/manipulation using SQL and data visualization using tools like Tableau
- Strong programming languages like SAS, R, Python, SPSS, Matlab or other tools for statistical analysis
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Self-motivated and independent learner who is willing to share knowledge with the team
- Detail-oriented and efficient time manager who thrives in a dynamic and dynamic working environment