Risk Governance & Operational Risk (Contract)
The Risk Governance & Operational Risk Department sits within the Risk Management Division.
As a 2nd Line of Defence function, the Risk Governance & Operational Risk Department's key contribution is strengthening Income's internal control environment through oversight of risk management practices within the company, provision of guidance on the operational risk management framework and regulatory risk requirements, and performance of reviews of company processes and controls, of which outsourcing/vendor management is a key component.
- Provide guidance to Business Units on the implementation of the Outsourcing Framework and adherence to regulatory requirements
- Coordinate with Business Units / Contract Owners on periodic due diligence and risk evaluation reviews on third party / outsourced providers
- Review due diligence and risk evaluation material submitted by Business Units
- Maintain and update the register of outsourcing arrangements for regulatory reporting
- Prepare regular reports on outsourcing for internal stakeholders and the regulator
- Perform onsite visits to outsourced providers and conduct training for Business Units, as needed
- A degree in finance, accountancy, business or related field of study
- At least 3 years work experience in the financial services industry
- Minimum 1 years of relevant work experience in Outsourcing Risk Management, preferably in the insurance / banking sector
- Dynamic and self-motivated individual with a strong grasp of internal controls and risk management principles, and a good sense of business acumen
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, with good writing ability