[SGUnited Traineeship] Personal Tax & Global Mobility Services, Associate/Trainee (6-month contract)
KPMG Personal Tax & Global Mobility Services team provides an extensive range of services to multinational corporations who employ as well as deploy staff globally. We provide our clients with advices on international and cross-border tax, remuneration reporting, immigration issues that multinational companies face when recruiting and/or employing international assignees. Your responsibilities include:
• Providing a range of tax compliance services to international assignees.
• Assisting in tax consultancy services provided for international cross boundary tax planning, immigration and compliance.
• Developing and reviewing tax equalisation and international assignment policies. Our ideal candidate:
• Possess a degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business or Law.
• A strong team player with a proven track record of academic and co-curricular achievements.
• Possess the ability to work independently, multi task and perform in a fast pace environment.
• Have an analytical mind and strong research and writing skills.
• Meticulous with a keen attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with colleagues from various levels and functions.