SME Specialist - Fixed Income Pricing Analyst
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- IHS Markit ..
- 29 Aug 18 2018-08-29
This position will be for someone with a good understanding of how fixed income instruments are priced with special focus on corporate and government bonds. The successful candidate will be expected to monitor market movements and become a sector specialist in the designated area. Operational tasks such as data delivery, customer support, and client relationships will also be part of this role. VBA programming is also required to help develop and further enhance existing excel based tool kits.
Duties & Accountabilities
- Responsible for accurately pricing various sectors of the APAC fixed income market using proprietary models
- Perform credit spread analysis and dealers quote research
- Analysis of primary and secondary markets
- Maintain existing pricing models as well as increase sector coverage
- Assist and support all bond pricing/fixed income related projects
- Interact and communicate both internally and externally in a professional and timely manner
Education and Experience
- BA degree in Economics or Finance.
- Fixed income knowledge & experience; Possess solid understanding of fixed income instruments and 1-5 years of related experience.
- Monitor market movements; Ability to monitor both macro and micro credit events and apply to daily work flow
- Strong technical skills; Microsoft Visual Basic and SQL are required
- Client/Customer support; Previous client interaction is essential
- Structured Finance/Loans knowledge or experience would be considered favorably for business purposes.