Our client is a leading bank driving cutting edge technology across the group to ensure its customers are front of centre.
- Drive the transformation of the Investment & Insurance business and technology to become a Platform organization, inculcating LEAN and Agile in its practice. This involves transformation of circa 450 people across the technology organization and a similar size in the business to enable the group to experiment and deliver at the speed of a Startup in an enterprise environment
- Work in partnership with the Head of Investments & Insurance to drive the strategy for the organization transformation including talents acquisition and grooming, culture change and methods implementation
- Act as visionary and strategist on best practices adoption for the transformation journey
- Be the respected subject matter expert in terms of the true essence of Agile/LEAN practices, culture, architecture and technology to enable the true implementation of Agile across all major initiatives
- Drives the planning and execution of all iconic initiatives for the Platform Transformation agenda
- Provides oversight of the entire portfolio of initiatives for platform, including Wealth Management, Insurance, Equities and channels.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 15 years + of hands-on business software application development experience in a mission critical domain
- Experience in driving major Agile / LEAN transformation across business and technology groups
- Experience driving multiple complex technology / business initiatives across multiple domains and markets
- Familiarity with cloud computing, cloud native architecture patterns, containers, DevOps and continuous integration / delivery preferred
- Superior ability to work with business and technology stakeholders across all levels internally and externally
- Experience managing team of 15 – 20 Scrum masters and change catalysts in an Agile environment
- Hands-on in approach
- Experience in Big Data and Machine Learning as well as Financials Products will be an added advantage
- Experience setting and managing a StartUp will be an added advantage
If you fit the above, please apply today or drop a note to email@example.com for a confidential chat!
EA Licence Number: 15S7496
Reg number: R1546567