SVP, Enterprise Master Data Management (MDM) Lead, Data Management Office
Posting Date: 11-Oct-2019
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Data Management Office and Big Data Analytics
function answers the demand for quality and credible data across the Group. Data Management Office
We govern the use of data across the Group and provide guidance for data management and usage. This optimises the value of data to enable smarter, faster and more accurate decision-making as well as improve operational efficiency. Above all, we ensure adherence to all data governance standards as determined by regulators. Big Data Analytics
We are a centralised analytics function that supports Group-wide business units and their analytical needs. We aim to establish ourselves as an analytics centre of excellence and drive analytics adoption and the utilisation of new big data technology across the Group. Our key areas of service range from business intelligence, strategic analytics to data science. Job Responsibilities
At UOB, the DMO sits with the business and functions to drive enterprise data governance and advanced analytics adoption and practices. As the Enterprise Master Data Management (MDM) Lead, you will business own and lead the current Master Data Management (MDM) function to drive end to end changes and operational support.
In this role, you will drive the single source of truth across multiple systems, manage and govern data pipelines to facilitate key metrics reporting, and develop solutions to enable data-driven decisions for the growth of the business. You will also manage multiple stakeholders, and implement MDM projects and operations for maintenance of the MDM solution to ensure the bank has a consistent master data.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Perform the role of a Business Lead Analyst on the Enterprise Data Architecture Group (EDAG) Programs in the areas of MDM, and to ensure the business requirements and deliverables are aligned to business priorities
- Define, develop, implement and champion the Master Data Management (MDM) program at the enterprise level, and communicate effectively the changes to key business stakeholders
- Provide Single Point of Contact for all Master Data and related cross-functional data integration concerns from the business and IT community
- Design, communicate and implement ongoing operational processes for Master Data related issues and resolution
- Maintain the MDM integration governance process and strategic roadmap across the bank
- Collaboratively establish and define accountability framework to ensure appropriate behavior in the use of Master Data and reference data management
Be a part of UOB Family
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or equivalent professional qualifications in Computer Science with at least 10 years of working experience in strategic Master Data analysis
- Must have business analysis experience working directly with business end users and stakeholders
- At least 5+ years of project and / or program management in MDM projects
Apply now and make a difference.