SVP / VP, Business Development and Performance Management (International Team), Private Banking
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 14 Mar 19
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position,
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
DBS’ Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client’s needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions.
- Prepare business review and presentations to senior management
- Responsible for budget setting, in close partnership with Group Performance and Finance. Provide support for budget setting
- Provide financial, sales performance and business analysis related to key performance metrics for the team and Regional/Market Head
- Work with Customer Experience/Value proposition team for Customer events and bank initiatives
- Business lead for relevant bank-wide projects, coordinating with the relevant support and business units
- Work with Regional/Market Head to develop strategy and build business case for new initiatives; and pipeline management
- Ensure smooth transition and operations through the reallocation of accounts (where necessary) and timely follow-up with Relationship Managers on outstanding issues (such as overdue reviews, call reports etc)
- Bachelor’s degree and above, preferably in business, finance, economics or related fields
- Excellent numeracy, analytical and language skills
- Experience in business strategy preferred
- Good understanding on governance and risk/control related matters
- Good knowledge of financial markets and products preferred
- Resourceful with ability to multi-task
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint & Excel
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.