SVP / VP, Programme Manager - BigData, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels . Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating Agile project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users.
- Responsible for managing multiple concurrent high visibility projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions.
- Put in place the appropriate people, process, and tools and coaching members of the team as needed to optimize the efficiency of the project team
- Drive continuous improvement of best practices an Agile environment
- Recruitment of required resources
- Manage and prioritize competing demands
- Project Planning and Management - Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Merger Integration - Experience driving large scale merger integration work will be an added advantage
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software and data related projects using Agile methodologies including 8+ years of experience managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
- Balanced business/technical background:
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- Able to drive multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience with Data warehouse / Big Data environments
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.