Sales Manager - Data / Market Data / Data Solutions - ASEAN
- Circa $180k base + bonus + benefits on top
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners Pte. Limited , EA Licence No: 16S7907
- 21 Feb 19
A position is available in SG for a new business Sales Manager. The role focuses on acquiring new business sales in the local and SEA region. The role works closely with our clients executive management team and regional sales/product teams. You will be selling a leading product suite of data driven products, mostly sell-side orientated.
Candidates should have a background in selling data products and/or information management solutions into financial institutions, ideally experience is more OTC driven coupled with a strong sell-side network within the SG marketplace (brokers/banks/securities).
The following qualities and experience are highly desirable:
- A demonstrable track record in selling data solutions from initial prospecting to closing in both the Sell and the Buy side; more specifically to banks, brokers and securities firms.
- Knowledge of a market data, cross asset class exposure.
- The confidence and drive to quickly build a portfolio of opportunities by identifying and developing relationships with the appropriate decision makers within potential clients
- Strong presentation, negotiation and communication (oral and written) skills. Ability to network and build strong relationships with prospects and clients. An existing network or exposure within the Australia financial community
- A motivated self-starter who can work with the minimum of supervision, driving his or her own activities based on the goals and targets they have been set, and involving other resources in the team when required.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm to learn about the details of the market, including regulation, competitive positioning, technical issues around data delivery and current ‘hot topics’.
- Degree-level education and/or relevant experience
- Fluency in a local language is highly preferred.
The package will be based on experience and background and will include a basic salary, commission scheme as well as other benefits.