Senior/Engineer, Security Governance
Job Responsibilities/Requirements: Job Responsibilities :
This position will be based at a joint venture company which will be incorporated by M1 Limited and StarHub Mobile Pte Ltd. The principal role is to manage the security platform for the 5G Mobile RAN system so as to ensure the 5G Mobile RAN network is adequately protected and secured against cybersecurity threats and incidents.
- Oversee the overall operation and functions of the Joint Venture Company's security platform such as SIEM, CA, CEM and SOC.
- Coordinate the formulation and development of cybersecurity related artefacts for the Joint Venture Company (i.e. policies, standards, guidelines, frameworks, procedures, processes, plans and programmes).
- Monitor Cyber Security Events for the Joint Venture Company's 5G Mobile Radio systems.
- Review event logs from the respective systems and ensure that there are no anomalies in the logs.
- Raise report on any security incidents to IMDA, StarHub and M1.
- Coordinate with StarHub and M1 to administer cybersecurity measures to prevent, manage and respond to cybersecurity threats and incidents.
- Coordinate with StarHub and M1 to assess and monitor the compliance of the Joint Venture Company with both the Company's and business stakeholders' organizations' cybersecurity policy and regulatory requirements.
- Work with StarHub and M1 to engage external vendor to perform Vulnerability Assessment in order to ensure compliance to IMDA 5G security requirement.
- Collaborate with StarHub and M1 to engage external parties to perform external and internal Penetration Test for Network and Applications.
- Ensure the security platform is up to date with tracking and identifying the latest security threat to the Joint Venture Company's network and system.
- Conduct regular scanning, risk analysis and security assessment of Joint Venture Company's RAN System to ensure the accuracy of the Asset Inventory, track any Vulnerabilities in the Asset and avoid security breaches
- Facilitate and work with StarHub and M1 in the preparation for any audit (e.g. TCS, Mobile TIRA).
- Administer all system and user management functions of the 5G security platform, which include:
Job Requirements :
Assign read access right to users of StarHub and M1 and the equipment vendors.
Continuously monitor security access and perform Internal and external audit to ensure that there is no loop holes or evidences of security lapses.
Software and hardware upgrades.
Implementing and upgrading security measures and controls.
System maintenance (such as database maintenance).
Identifying vulnerabilities and improving automation.
- Degree in Computer / Telecommunication Engineering; or
- Experienced personnel who possess related qualification with three to five years of related working experience.
- Experience in conducting Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Test
- Experience in conducting security audit and setting cyber security policy
- Experience in managing Cyber Security Operation
- Applicants with CISSP/CISA/GIAC or equivalent certification is an advantage
- Experience in Networking (TCP/IP/switching/routing/protocols etc.)
- Experience in system administrator function (Windows/Linux/ Active directory/Hardening etc.)
- Experience in programming (programming concepts/object orientation basics)
- Experience in Cloud / Mobile Application
- Able to work independently and is also a good team player.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Strong commitment to work and have good initiative.