Senior Associate, Product Delivery Specialist, CBG Digital Banking, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Product Delivery Manager for cards and unsecured loan projects and enhancements.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, channel and product teams and vendors. And be responsible for writing Business Requirement Document (BRD) or User stories.
- Work closely with design team to conceptualize and optimize customer journey.
- Review Functional Specifications Document (FSD) to ensure that specifications are designed in accordance to business requirements
- Supervise a team of Product Owners, User Acceptance Test (UAT) Engineers to manage on-time delivery of projects within agreed scope and approved budget
- Ensure the smooth operational roll-out of cards and unsecured loan services
- Collaborate with other Business Units and IT partners in identifying enhancements and ensuring end-to-end system and process delivery
- Support post-implementation tasks such as user training to touch-points, production problem investigation, escalation and resolution
- Ensure customer issues are resolved within the SLA and prompt follow-up to ensure closure of issues
- Min 4-5 years working experience in banking / project management
- Familiar with project delivery, agile methodology and waterfall work model.
- Knowledge on card product will be added advantage
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work under stress and adapt to dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.