Senior Associate / Associate, Application Developer - Finance, Middle Office Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Key Accountabilities
- Manage data management/BI operations, ad-hoc analytics and reporting in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to understand business needs and translate them into analytics requirements.
- Manage on-going operations and provide analytics and reporting support on new projects.
- Act as single point of contact to MOT Finance for Business Objects and Tableau
- Source feed from Hadoop across multiple streams
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
- Work with teams in building quality code (in the pair programming environment) using the latest tools and techniques
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or IT preferred
- Experience in managing projects on Business Objects and Tableau platform.
- Hands-on development experience on Big data toolsets such as Kafka, Spark, Hadoop etc
- Proficiency in MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MariaDB
- Proficiency in Git and in at least one major IDE (IntelliJ, Visual Studio, VS Code)
- Knowledge in CI/CD (Jenkins), build system (Maven, Gradle) and shell (Bash, PowerShell)
- Comfortable with pair programming and dealing with legacy codebase
- An architect who can assess, advise and manage both reporting platform and source data modelling.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in Group Finance domain (Finance, Balance Sheet Management and analysing business requirements)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.