Senior Associate / Associate, Intelligent Banking Advocate, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
- Squad Management: Develop and execute overarching strategy of Intelligent Banking - reimagine banking, create framework and governance for agile and scalable squads, so as to create best in class experiences and journeys for our customers
- Facilitate effective omni-channel interactions by unifying and empowering the customer experience real-time through appropriate digital channels so lifetime value can be captured
- Create more intelligent ways to authenticate customer onboarding experience (eg finger print, voice, facial recognition, intelligent live chats, iBOTs) and map strategic linkages to existing ecosystem.
- Learn from FINTECH's best practices (Alipay, Wechat, Amazon, Google etc) to create winning formulas for CBG's "next" practices.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience, in a similar capacity with a proven ability to drive customer interaction and engagement from an omni-channel perspective
- Strong understanding of consumer banking ecosystems. Knowledge & interest in best-in-class Fintech content providers and innovation (e.g. Alipay, WeChat, Amazon, Google, AI / ML capabilities) would be desirable.
- Good understanding of online communities and prior experience in customer-facing roles, platform architecture, content strategy or qualitative data analysis would be ideal.
- Familiar with the Consumer Banking business, services, products, lifecycles and how these are linked into ecosystems.
- Experience with scrum or agile methodology would be useful.
- Passionate about delivering best-of-class capabilities, including producing seamless and superior customer experience and engagement
- Have a strong customer-centric mindset and good understanding of customer journeys
- Adept at stakeholder management
- Possess excellent communication skills with a positive attitude