Senior Associate / Associate, Java Developer (Securities & Fiduciary Services), Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Responsibilities
- Design and architect large scale enterprise application
- Manage and drive efficiency in local as well as remote teams
- Develop high performance application
- Collaborate with different application development and technology teams to ensure the development is aligned with strategy
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Pro-actively communicates and collaborates with business clients to ensure appropriate IT solutions are defined and executes on a timely manner
- Good understanding of leading java framework and other related technologies, such as Angular 5, Webpack, NodeJS
- Expertise in developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, Document Object Model (DOM) implementations, etc.
- Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex design
- Experience working in Agile development environment, scrums meeting, and rapid prototyping
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.