Senior Associate / Associate, Operations Application Test Lead, Institutional Banking Group
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the pre-implementation preparation and post-implementation support exercises
- Analyse and understand test requirement.
- Conduct impact analysis to prepare test scenarios and test cases.
- Prepare test data required for testing manually or using automation tools.
- Automate test cases using automation tools to support test execution.
- Conduct execution of test cases manually and/or using automation tools.
- Raise, monitor, track and retesting of defects.
- Ensure completeness in the validation of test cases.
- Conduct test scenarios and results walkthrough.
- Manage the team of functional and testing expertise.
- Collaborate closely with project managers, tracking progress through constant feedbacks and proactively resolving issues with the testing activities.
- Prepare regular project status reports and facilitates both technical and non-technical meetings/design reviews.
- Communicate/report project status to manager/stakeholders on a timely and regular basis.
- Establish good interaction and working relationship with various stakeholders.
- A Diploma and above in related fields of study
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of functional testing experience, preferably in banking domains.
- Experience in leading a small team of testers
- Experience in test automation development (UFT, Selenium, API, Java) is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies preferred
- Knowledge in Cash/Payments domain is preferred.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with strong analytical, planning and organizing skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.