Senior Associate / Associate, Project Management, Customer Centre, T&O
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Be the contact person and establish a relationship with each Business Unit (BU) whereby the CSM becomes familiar with the specific requirements of each client.
- Responsible for negotiating business plans with BU to ensure projects are aligned Bank's strategy taking into account Customer Centre's resources and change calendar.
- Ensure Customer Centre's readiness for all initiatives through timely communication & training plans. Establish appropriate call to action, process matrix, process workflow and maintaining / update Operations procedures so as to ensure they do not work at cross purpose with one another.
- Liaise closely with the various teams within Centre Centre (WFM / Onboarding / Ops / Tech / MIS / Risk) and demonstrate understanding the impact the various initiatives have on call volumes and recommend best suited solutions to support client's needs.
- Collate feedback of bank's product, review process and share with BU; in bid to continually enhance Customer Experience.
- Coordinate and manage budget review between Customer Centre and BU.
- Champion the Centre's digital strategy to move customers from analog to digital servicing channels.
- Ensure timely review of the Centre's DOA, PTS and PRMs.
- Willing to travel for regional Customer Centre support in short notice
Diploma or degree holder with at least 2 years' experience in Customer Centre or financial industry Related experience in Customer Experience, Project management, Process Improvement events, and Change Management activities is preferred Structured team player and able to manage concurrent projects at the same time. Meticulous and analytical to pre-empt all challenges before implementation Conceptual team player to be creative in problem solving while playing by the rules Excellent written and verbal communication skills Excellent relationship building & management skills Strong customer and business focus Strong analytical skills Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.