Senior Associate / Associate, Senior Application Developer (Chatbot/Machine Learning/AI), Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Play a critical role in translating business requirements to system design and technical specifications, lead system enhancements and project implementations.
- Design and setup for resilient, robust, stable and cost-effective solution that meets business and operational requirement
- Deep dive into application design and code review to ensure the quality of the deliverable
- Ensure that the application systems would meet the bank's and the industry regulator's standards
- Help delivery manager to provide the proper solution, ensure the development team follow expected design
- Be the guide and Subject Matter Expert to the application team
- Transform and deliver solution that will provide the best customer journey and digital experience to our customers
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Stay up to date on cutting edge technology, advanced coding experience in Java (5-8 years), Python (3-5 years), html5, mobile development, and NodeJS, able to translate requirements into application program.
- Experience in AI, ML development, familiar with major data science algorithm and data modules, statistics or data scientist background will be an added value.
- Experience in deploying solutions using cloud technology and computing, having an in-depth understanding of how legacy and cloud-based systems interface with each other
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Capability to engage senior stakeholders, lead project steering committees and provide status updates
- Strong problem-solving skills with "Can Do" attitude
- A strong team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.