Senior Associate / Associate, Specialist - Application Developer, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
Responsible to develop and support front end and backend software for CUS related application development work. This include development and operation of in house developed Bot
Additional responsibilities include developing short and long-term strategies to improve monitoring and management of end user services and development of user self service capabilities.
Familiarity with use of Agile methodology for implementations of key initiatives is required.
- Deliver optimized, scalable and maintainable end-to-end software systems for the project
- Deliver the frontend and backend software required for the project
- Build business logics and APIs in the back-end to connect all systems and components together
- Provide strong implementation for processes, automation, best practices, documentation.
- Development and operation of continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
- Ability to conduct research into software issues and products as required
- Build and maintain monitoring and logging system
- Manage network and load balancing
- Conduct testing and debugging to ensure high quality of code and software
- Ensure timely software patching and upgrade
The ideal candidate will be well organized, process focused, and self-driven as this is a fast-paced and highly technical environment. Someone wanting to learn and grow with an organization will thrive in this role. The role requires excellent prioritization, responsiveness, and customer service, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in web technologies (e.g. AngularJS, NodeJS, HTML, CSS) and software development using agile methodology
- Strong knowledge / hands-on experience with Java/Web frameworks and tools including Java/JEE, Python
- Experience with at least two databases (e.g. MariaDB and MongoDB) and in projects dealing with RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of responsive web application design
- Experience with conducting research into emerging technologies and applying research to business; skilled in comprehensive testing of new technologies to ensure problem free deployment to users.
- Knowledge of program and project management methodologies and tools; track record of success in managing IT projects; effective problem solving abilities; motivated to develop creative solutions to common processes or problems
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- English speaking and good communication skills.
- Experience in the following are an added advantage:
- Software securities
- Unit testing and functional testing
- Container technologies (e.g. Kubenetes, Docker)
- DevOps and software automation
- Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Passion to learn new technologies and drive major transformation
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.