Senior Associate / Associate, Specialist, Operational Risk Management, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Ensure timely and consistent application of ORM plan/tools across CBG units, including control guidelines and procedures that are in line with RMG's operational risk governance framework and corporate policies/standards.
- Conduct initiative reviews
- Facilitate completion of Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA)
- Develop, collate, analyse, track and report CBG-specific Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) that supplement the firm-wide KRIs
- Review risk event reporting and management, and co-ordinating audit and regulatory inspections within CBG
- Analyse and report CBG's operational risk profile to unit management periodically
- Ensure timeliness and quality of issues/action plans closures
- Ensure CBG's business continuity readiness
- Enhance awareness of operational risk and control including briefings and sharing of best practices
- Degree holder with excellent numerate and analytical skills.
- 3-5 years experiences in governance, control or risk management practices.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate risks through data analysis and recommend appropriate actions.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and good interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working with cross functional/cultural groups.
- Good working knowledge of Unsecured Lending and/or digital payments/channels on an end-to-end process cycle preferred.
- Some travel is expected.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.