Senior Associate / Associate, Specialist, Platform and Projects, Private Banking
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities Project Management / Business Analysis
- Act as a business analyst for the wealth segment
- Gather requirements with specific focus on client onboarding and client data related functionalities
- Find/propose and deliver added value solutions
- Coordinate and conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Report regularly to the management and stakeholders on the project status
- Develop efficient working relationship and good interactions/communication with the various stakeholders/departments
- Ensure successful completion of the projects under his/her responsibility
- Subject matter expert on specific areas of wealth business, able to go beyond the expressed business requirements to identify opportunities and added values solutions enhancing client service, operational efficiency and operational risk.
Department Service Manager
- Ensure good change management plan (engaging stakeholders, communicate on changes before and after, influencing)
- Coordinate and execute change management activities (training, documentation of user guides/manuals, workflows etc)
- Systematic analysis of standard operating procedures and delivery of improvements through project implementation.
- Privileged point of contact for departments being serviced
- Trusted advisor for processes and system enhancements
- Responsible for user satisfaction of serviced departments
Minimum 2-3 years of experience as business analyst with a bank or financial services institution Should have experience / knowledge in at least one area (c lient static data, account onboarding and KYC, data interfaces) Excellent documentation skills together with the use of tools like flowcharts, business process documentation, mockups etc Excellent problem solving, planning and organizational skills Preferable to have knowledge in banking operational process Added advantage would be having Avaloq experience Bachelor's Degree or Master from a recognized University Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.