Senior Audit Manager – Regulatory Capital Audit
- Develop and maintain regulatory capital audit approach and methodology.
- Deploy data analytics and/or artificial intelligence to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of regulatory capital audits.
- Perform annual risk assessment and formulate the audit plan for regulatory capital audits.
- Plan, manage, lead and execute regulatory capital audits
- Manage a team of auditors that are able to manage and execute regulatory capital audits effectively.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good understanding of finance, and risk management in banking
- Good understanding of internal rating models
- Strong acumen in risk management and internal controls
- Excellent understanding of Basel III and MAS Notice 637 requirements
- Good understanding of audit methodology and practices
- Strong people, thought leadership skills and result oriented
- Good written and oral communication skills
- At least 10 year working experience which should include at least :
- 5 years working experience either in bank's risk management function, internal or external audits or consultancy business related to bank's risk management, in particular internal rating models;
- 3 years working experience as developer, validator or reviewer of internal rating model
Head, GA - Regulatory Capital Audit