Senior Business Analyst – Client Portal
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Solicit, validate and document business requirements through clear understanding of "As-Is" vs "To-Be" process that outlines clear business benefits
- Manage common/conflicting requirements across Stakeholders to arrive at a common ground
- Be the "translator" between business and technology to ensure system solution/changes proposed will meet business requirements
- Define and facilitate User Acceptance Testing with multiple user groups/stakeholders
- Support business change readiness through training sessions/ user guides and drive adoption of new features/functionalities to realise business benefits - including both business stakeholders/user groups and support teams where required
- Provide day-to-day support to Senior Product Owner / Product Owner / Senior BA where required
- Support transition to target state Agile Delivery Framework across business and Scrum teams that support Client Portal deliverables
- Experience with end to end business process & client journey optimisation. Hands on experience on client co-creation, human centric design is preferred.
- Drive customer loyalty / adoption. Experience in implementing/measuring Net Promoter Score (NPS) across the client journey to drive loyalty is desirable.
- Strong experience in running digitisation agenda in a highly regulated market with a good, informed view on Legal & Compliance requirements.
- Experience of working on delivering, maintaining or using digital channels / platforms would be beneficial
- Understanding of wholesale banking products, processes and an appreciation of the role of Relationship Managers (RMs) and Integrated Middle Office (IMO) and their needs would be valuable
- Proven track record of working as a business analyst on complex projects - including system/ process change
- Strong analytical skills with ability to deep dive to drive solutions - methodical and thorough
- Proven ability to take a step back and look at the macro view to connect the dots between requirements
- Strong stakeholder management skills in handling both senior stakeholders (Band 4 and above), and at the same time across segments/product areas
- Proven ability to perform under a high pressure and dynamic environment
- Able to present to large audience with comfort
- Experienced in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.