The client is a Global Bank and they are looking for a Senior Business Analyst for their Private Banking / Wealth Management team. This is a permanent role based in Singapore.
- Continuously engaging with the Product Owner, the Delivery Team and applicable business stakeholders (e.g. Legal, Compliance) to gather and verify requirements, exchange feedback, align product expectations and resolve issues.
- Collaborate with Delivery Team, Product Owner, Program Owner and Delivery Owner to define Minimal Viable Product (MVP) based on business requirements and business value.
- Creating User Stories in the Product Backlog (based on programme vision) in close alignment with Product Owner and defines Acceptance Criteria in close alignment with Delivery Team.
- Helping the Product Owner to ensure that the Product Backlog is visible, clear and understood.
- Participating and Leading Backlog Refinement and Sprint Planning, contributing to defining the Sprint Goal, estimating User Stories and ensuring these meet Definition of Ready criteria.
- Participating in Agile ceremonies such as daily team Stand-up, Sprint Demo or Retrospective.
- Supporting the team to develop both, Definition of Ready and Done.
- Defining test cases for User Acceptance/ Verification Testing (UAT/ UVT), performs testing if required. Supports PO to ensure deliverables are of the desired quality and in engaging applicable stakeholders (e.g. Legal, Compliance, Ops Risk, CTM & Key Governance) for required approvals and sign-offs.
- Potentially serving the team as SME (Subject Matter Expert) on Bank and Country processes such as risk regulations, compliance and delivery frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to undertake business analysis within an Agile environment with experience in requirement elicitation, gathering, documentation and management in Jira and Confluence.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team, including taking initiative, seeking and providing support to the team as required
- Demonstrated functional and conceptual understanding of technical matters, as well as the proven ability to quickly learn new business domains and technical applications
- Demonstrated ability in creatively solve problems and try new approaches to achieve work outcomes, leveraging a strong analytical mindset
- Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills, enabling effective interaction with stakeholders and users in the provision of advice, guiding decision-making
Please apply via efinancialcareers or email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration No: R1437484