Senior Business Analyst - Private Bank Technology Projects
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities:
Our Ideal Candidate:
- The focus of this role will be to analyze business and functional requirements for different private banking projects.
- Expected to work in collaboration with Product Owner, Project Manager/Scrum Master, Delivery Manager, Tech Lead, Developers, Architect teams and Quality Assurance teams to ensure the requirements provided by the business are delivered through the IT application implementations.
- Organizing meetings or workshops to discuss with end users, product owner and subject matter experts to understand business requirements to produce Business Requirement Document and Functional Specifications Document (FSD) (or the equivalent agile artifacts - User stories) in alignment to IT roadmap and strategies
- Help prioritize business requirements together with the business lead(s) vis-à-vis project constraints on time and budget.
- Work closely with the Business Lead/PO and/or User representatives to ensure that solution is designed to meet the business needs
- Articulate the business requirements to vendor; provide effort estimation with 100% coverage of the business requirement relevant to vendor delivery
- Work as a solutions manager with Development Team / Solution Architect team and or vendor to deliver proto types and evaluate together with business users to align expectations and to lock down the requirements
- Support Business Leads or User representatives in the preparation of training materials / plans, user manuals
- Support the Test Managers in the review of test artefacts like test plan, test scenarios etc.
- Maintain a working knowledge of business processes and solution design. Perform gap analysis where known business requirements are not met
- Must have 15 years of relevant experience
- Must have relevant working experience in private banking projects
- Detailed understanding of Investment Products, its charatersitics and booking process.
- Must understand Private Bank front, middle and back office transaction processing and related business processes
- Candidate must demonstrate proven competence in business analysis evidenced by experience.
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills, able to handle multiple projects and priorities concurrently and manage business expectations accordingly
- Working experience in T24 is an added advantage
- An ability to apply strong leadership and assertiveness to help deliver projects on time and within stakeholder expectations;
- Able to work independently taking full accountable for end to end delivery and managing senior stakeholders
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.