Senior Client Service Manager (CSM),Client Services Group
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities Client Service
Risk & Control
- Primary point of contact for external clients for professional advice, enquiries, complaints, resolving of discrepancies and transactional errors.
- Provide the highest standard of client service in response to client enquiries and complaints, so as to create improved, lasting relationships with our clients.
- Responsible for client satisfaction with service arrangements and delivery.
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide end-to-end query resolution to client satisfaction
- Responsible for effective service recovery process through complaint logging and handling.
- Maintain a professional SCB image through all interactions with clients.
- Continually identify opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance, through e.g. optimising channel usage, identifying service improvements, product solutions, and cross-sell opportunities.
- Manage non-complex implementations and standard maintenance requests end to end. (SAT)
- Work closely with Transaction Banking Implementation Manager for complex implementations as per agreed process. (SAT)
- Token management & delivery to client. (SAT)
- Provide Straight2Bank training to client for non-complex implementations via phone, web-ex, face to face. (SAT)
People Management (Senior CSM, PSM, Team Leaders)
- Comply with Operational Risk Framework set out for CSG including but not limited to client identification, complaints and enquiry handling.
- Comply with applicable Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager.
- Adhere to policies including escalation and compliance requirements, and follow any other relevant internal controls and procedures as they relate to process, products, policies and regulations.
- Encourage and foster a friendly working environment within the team to achieve teams' objectives through teamwork and operational efficiency.
- Support the Head of Client Services Group to plan and control staffing, deployment, training, appraisals, and all other personnel matters relating to staff in the team.
Premier Service Management (applicable to PSM only)
- Assist in implementation of service and efficiency improvement initiatives in CSG and facilitate transfer of best practice.
Solution Activation Team Activities (applicable to SAT CSM only)
- Participate in annual Service Reviews for identified 'premier' clients.
- Reviewing service performance with the clients and generate ways to continuously improve service standards.
- On a selective basis, attend sales calls with RMs to sell our service capabilities and/or to resolve clients' operational and service issues.
- Provide pro-active client updates.
- Leverage on metrics and client insights to understand client's needs, and identify opportunities for improvements in service, product solutions, utilisation and optimising channel usage, up-selling and cross-selling etc.
- Make proactive calls on clients to improve the utilisation level of facilities, increase transaction volume, and identify opportunities for channels and referrals for the business.
- Build trusted partnerships with clients at the daily transactional / operational level.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Manage non-complex implementations and standard maintenance requests end to end (i.e. those implementations without a TB Implementation Manager assigned)
- Complex Implementations are co-managed with responsibilities shared with TB Implementation as per agreed process with Product teams
- Receipt of client documentation for both new implementations & S2B admin / maintenance requests
- Log all On boarding & Maintenance requests that flow through CSG in GEMS.
- Referral / clarification discussions with Client (IM / TBS / RM as applicable) regarding documentation/setup form deficiencies.
- Token management & delivery to the client.
- Client Training (Non complex).
- Document Archival (Hard copy & Soft copy).
- Update relevant information on instructions handed over through systems managed by TB Implementation as required.
- Share responsibilities with TB Implementation for any User Acceptance Testing UAT that is required based on the type of change/release.
In addition to the above, a Senior CSM/PSM should also have the following skills:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Banking and or Service.
- Detailed orientated, team player, takes end to end ownership,
- Has a drive for results to support/grow the business, sustain intensity & optimism while focusing on delivering excellent service to clients.
- Has excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills to effectively manage internal and external stakeholders
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers and business partners.
- Comfortable with direct client and business partners interaction, with proven client interaction abilities
- Client focused.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
- Strong leadership skills with contact centre workforce management knowledge.
- Possess skill, ability, experience and confidence to navigate the Bank and business partners to ensure client requests are completed on time.
- Ability to present ideas and information effectively in group settings.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, ideation and time management skills.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.