Senior Developer - Digital Channels (Senior Associate)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Senior Developer
in the Digital Channels
The incumbent will lead the development and delivery of state-of-the-art digital solutions to the bank's internal staff and external clients in a hands-on manner. Responsibilities
- Experience in delivery large scale projects mobile, internet & Intranet applications in banking & financial domain.
- Possess strong analysis & design capability in web and micro-services technology and strong knowledge on containerized application development methodology.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 7-10 years of experience.
- Good team player and good team builder.
- Ability to deliver quality deliverables independently or minimum supervision.
- Ensure security and compliance aspect are met in the project deliverables.
- Technical skillset as below:
- Containerization: Openshift, Kubernetes, EFK.
- Spring frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring SECURITY, Spring AOP, Spring Cache, SpringJedis.
- Client frameworks: ReactJS, Angular JS, Knowledge on Reactjs would be an advantage.
- Data management: MSSQL, REDIS.
- Quality: Junit, Sonacube etc.