An asset management firm is looking to hire a Senior Finance Manager to cover the financial reporting and accounting in APAC.
Reporting to the APAC Finance Controller you will be reponsible for the following:
- Managing statutory and regulatory reporting for Asia entities
- Preparation of financial statement according to IFRS, SG GAAP
- Assist in the coordination of annual audits
- Review and enhance finance policies, processes and controls
- Manage a team of Accountants
Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, preferably from banking or fund management firm. Excellent communication & analytical skills. Experience of SAP preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.