Senior Legal Counsel
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley APAC , EA Licence No: 09C5506
- 23 Aug 18 2018-08-23
To provide legal and documentation support to Financial Markets in the area of Financial Markets Sales, Structuring & Trading. Strong derivatives knowledge and contractual issues and legal policy for financial markets infrastructure.
General Financial Markets:
- Provide general and transactional legal advice.
- Negotiate and complete transaction documentation.
- Review, maintain and manage documentation templates.
- Provide training on legal/documentation matters and legal policies and procedures.
- Provide legal review and sign-off required under relevant policies and procedures.
- Assist in liaison with external counsels and country legal and compliance colleagues.
Identification and mitigation of legal risks:
- Determine adequacy, validity and enforce-ability of contractual and collateral documentation.
- Manage documentation templates automation.
- Legal knowledge management.
- Assist with review of and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Assist in process governance committees and operational risks committees.
- Assist in management of client dispute resolution, if any.
New products development and roll-out to new jurisdictions:
- Review and provide legal sign-offs for product and country governance documents.
- Design, develop and approve new products documentation and country specific documentation.
- Lead and coordinate with country legal & compliance in relation to global roll-out of new products.
Legal costs management:
- Control, monitor and report external legal spending.
- Monitor quality of legal services provided by external law firms.
- Provide non-panel law firm approvals on a selective basis.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017