Senior Manager, Enterprise Stress Test Analytics
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The role holder will be responsible for leading the stress test analytics team in analysing and organising stress test data, presenting conclusions and making actionable recommendations to the senior management.
Specifically, the key responsibilities would include:
Our Ideal Candidate
- Drive the analysis of stress test results and the implications for strategy, planning and risk management based on established statistical and analytical methods.
- Ensure the production of high-quality materials for senior committees and the regulator to support "telling the story" of the stress test results. This includes the ICAAP stress test document and presentation material to senior committees and regulators.
- Deliver all supporting materials for the BoE results release, including a summary of results and implications for the Group's Management Team.
- Lead the design and implementation of a results platform for enterprise stress tests as part of the Group's strategic solution for enterprise stress testing.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Detailed knowledge of and direct experience in stress testing - Bank of England stress tests, CCAR, MAS Industry-Wide Stress Test or ICAAP stress tests.
- 8-10 years of exposure to banking and risk management with sound knowledge of products across lines of business. Experience in regulatory capital (specifically Basel III / CRD IV regulations) is preferred.
- Ability to synthesize complex or diverse information, collect and research data, use intuition, business understanding and experience to complement data and procedures.
- Expertise in using MS Office tools - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of SAS or macro programming on excel using VBA. Exposure to visualisation tools, e.g. Tableau is advantageous.
- Strong creativity and problem-solving abilities.
- Confident self-motivated person with a high level of drive and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.