• Support implementation and oversight of the Integrated Assurance Framework in providing assurance over all risks on a global enterprise wide basis including Singapore, India, China, UK, Australia and other ASEAN countries.
• Be the subject matter expert on risk management and provide necessary guidance and support to manage the risk management & internal control system.
• Coordinate for assurance reporting by Line 1 and Group Corporate Functions, report the risk performance and work closely with the relevant entities / functions to monitor and report outstanding action items identified.
• Seek continuous improvement in the identification and assessment of the key financial, operations, compliance and IT risks across the Group and work with Group Corporate Functions to recommend mitigation strategies / controls to assist the businesses in managing and monitoring key risks.
• Refine and improve on indicators to monitor the risk performance and perform ongoing monitoring of those risk indicators.
• Support Business Continuity Management and Crisis Management initiatives.
• Drive risk awareness through series of workshops / trainings and building a robust risk management culture across the Group
• Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders by implementing key initiatives from Group Risk and act as the key risk point of contact for all Group Risk related matters.
• Bachelor degree from an established university.
• Minimum 8-10 years risk & control related working experience.
• Good knowledge of risk management and control concepts, leading risk management practices and standards.
• Preferably having worked in a utilities or energy industry.
• Team player with positive attitude.
• Highly driven, independent and resilient.
• Versatile and mature with strong stakeholder management skills.
• Good communication and presentation skills. Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
• Effectively bilingual in both English and Chinese.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)