We are assisting an agriculture leader with a Senior Manager (HRBP) position. - Coach leaders on leadership competencies and HR best practices. - Align business objectives with employees and management in designated business / functions. - Clear understanding about the business's financial position, short & long term plans, culture and competition. - Be the change agent and employee champion, initiate communication with the HR department and business management to develop enhanced solutions. - Key person across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees to reflect the business objective.
- Strategic development for HR projects and initiatives
- Provide HR leadership
- Recommend and implement changes to HR processes
- HR Consultation to internal and external stakeholders
- Talent and performance management
- Employee Engagement
- Workforce planning, Compensation & promotion strategies
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management.
- 10 to 15 years of HR experience with strong record as a HR business partner in FMCG, agriculture organisation preferred.
- Confident and ability to interact with senior leaders and all levels of employees.
- Driven, result-oriented and able to work in fast pace environment.
- Ability to assess and anticipate business and people related needs.
Candidates with the right experience, please click "Apply" or you may share a copy of your CV to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Posting Consultant: Lin Huiting
EA Reg No: R1655528
HRnet One Pte Ltd (EA License No: 16S8408)