KEYTEO is an international and independent group, which grows in a cooperative spirit. Being determined to evolve through an open communication, our employees are directly involved in the center of our projects. We are sure: by forming a team, we will be able to achieve our common goal !
The candidate will work within our Existing Team and help in Papyrus Development and Configuration.
- Multiple Years of experience with ISIS Papyrus development, especially version 7
- Knowledge and experience in ISIS Papyrus Designer. Proficient on output template creation and maintenance
- Experience in ISIS Papyrus Web repository
- Profound PDF and AFP knowledge
- Oracle PL/SQL, Unix, JIRA, InfoPrint, DataPost, PGP encryption, CFT, AS400 knowledge
- Development, documentation and verification of document layout based on our ISIS Papyrus Document Design and Formatting Architecture
- Knowledge of database system and strong analytical skill in project/evolution requirement and production troubleshooting
- Work independently on assigned tasks, accurate and detail-oriented personality
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years of overall experience as software engineer
- At least 5+ years of hands-on experience with ISIS Papyrus development, especially version 7
- Strong knowledge about design patterns and development principles
- Good practical knowledge of design of RDBMS and SQL
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven/previous experience with CI/CD, DevOps and Agile
Good to have
- General banking knowledge or Banking knowledge related to Wealth Management / Private banking
- Speaking at conferences and/or user groups
- Exposure to Enterprise Architecture