This is a great opportunity to join a Single Family Office who is seeking a Senior Portfolio Manager with solid experience in equities research and managing equities Portfolios.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Conduct equity research, generate investment ideas, evaluation, and execution
- Generate equity investment ideas and perform research on individual securities, sectors, and countries.
- Monitor portfolio performance and prepare reports to investment Committee
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- 10+ years of asset management experience in equity research and portfolio management
- Passionate about financial market with an entrepreneurial mindset
Please contact Shaoyun on +65 6850 7210 / +65 9677 2211 or email your cv directly in word format with job reference no. Jo0000004244 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
EA Licence: 16S8131
Recruiter Licence: R1981561