Senior Project Manager, Payments & Transaction Banking COO
Accountable for management of technology projects in CIB Cash space, specifically;
· to meet regulatory requirements
· to be in line with technology strategy
· to be compliant with group standards
· to deliver project on scope, within budget and on time. Key Responsibilities/Challenges: Application Delivery
· Manage Projects which are assigned to CIB Cash Applications to develop or enhance system(s) or infrastructure to meet the regulatory requirements.
· Support ITO agenda to implement Group standardized systems.
· Drive ITO initiated projects to deliver new product features or improved services.
· Build scalable and flexible solutions that are fast to deploy to help launch new product or service in minimal time.
· Ensure all systems and processes implementation follow group standards and policies, as well as meet regulatory requirements. Project Management
As the overall technology project manager;
· Manage complex and multiple technology/business projects to completion, on time, within budget and quality guidelines utilizing established project management methodologies.
· Liaise with Compliance team to accurately interpret regulatory requirement and implication to the project to ensure regulatory compliance
· Participate in reviewing the functional & non functional requirements from application support perspective for new services and/or amendment to existing services.
· Work closely with Cash business teams to ensure business requirements are understood and documented, and ensure project scope to be aligned with Financial and non-financial benefits.
· Ensure BRD, TSD, ISD FSD and all Project artefacts are signed off by appropriate signatories.
· Ensure Project Portal is up-to-date - Milestones, RAG Status, Risks and issues, exceptions etc in-line with standards mandated by TB PMO.
· Manage and track the project cost versus the budget and ensure complete the project within budget;
· Manage end-to-end software development lifecycle activities such as preparing detailed project technology cost estimates, requirements analysis, coding, testing and implementation.
· Engage Global Sourcing teams during Vendor selection due-diligence, contract negotiation.
· Ensure the PSC and other stakeholders have a clear and common understanding of the project schedule, their responsibilities, scope, financials, progress and associated risks.
· Chair PSC & PWC meetings.
· Act as gate keeper in assessing the production readiness (TDA & PRA) of the change requests prior to deploying to production environment .
· Manage the PSS handover and project completion activities. Vendors Management
· Participate in vendor regular service review meetings ensuring the performance are closely tracked and issues rectified.
Support business and supplier/global relationship manager in reviewing the contractual agreements both from new project and on-going basis. Audit and Risk Management
· Participate / lead improvement of internal controls in project management
· Achieve satisfactory audit performance in internal and external audits
· Identify group/regulatory risks, issues and interdependencies and escalates these to the appropriate project governance committee Project Financials
· Support application leads to ensure overall delivery is within budget
· track forecast ( Mdays & Non-Mdays) ensuring the variations are within the thresholds published by TB-PMO.
· Timely accruals tracking
Skills & Experience
· 12- 18 years IT experience with 6-10 years in project management, preferably in banking industry.
· Prior experience of SWIFT CSP and CSCF will be an advantage
· Strong knowledge of project management to manage the delivery of complex IT systems, related infrastructure and business change initiatives, PMP certificate is strongly preferred.
· Excellent communicator able to work at all levels.
· Strong skills in stakeholder management - both business and technology
· Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary and internationally diverse team
· Must be a self-starter with excellent service attitude
· Able to lead and motivate people
· Customer oriented & focused
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English.