Role: Senior Recruiter
- This is a role which covers all aspects of therecruitment cycle from building relationships with hiring manager, takingdetailed briefs, managing the end-to-end recruitment process, includingconducting interviews and finding the most appropriate recruitment methods toon-boarding. This is a role in a constantly changing and fast-facedorganization.
- Discuss the detailed job requirement with projectmanagers.
- Post recruiting ads on recruiting websites and releaserecruiting order to recruiting agencies if need.
- Search potential candidates against project needs throughdifferent recruiting channels.
- Conduct internal referral program.
- Responsible for the whole recruiting process includingresume pre-screening, phone interview, face to face interview, technicalinterview arrangement, offer negotiation.
- Make recruiting report if required.
- Building strong relations with Practices / Businessstakeholder.
- Share best practices & market trends / marketintelligence with hiring managers.
- 8+ years of working experience in recruiting relatedfield ideally in IT industry.
- Has knowledge about the IT industry and IT technology.
- Comes with both agency and in-house recruitmentbackground
- Experience with sourcing and recruiting all levelsemployees
- Experience in full life-cycle recruitment, including butnot limited to:
- High creativity and keen understanding of talentsourcing.
- Sourcing (using LinkedIn, Jobs central, social media,etc.)
- Candidate management until he/she joins
- Interview management and successful offer negotiation
- Strong familiarity with ATS
- Work independently and also collaborate with team membersto develop a cohesive and collaborative environment
- Strong working knowledge and experience of MS Officeapplications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Detail oriented and exceptional interpersonal skill.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Fluency in local languages and English
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100:CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies,transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digitalera. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision,build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in theU.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listedamong the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helpsclients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.